BRANCHER ® - France SAXOPHONES
A step ahead in sound
Strong from his experience since1987 with acoustics and factory technologies as applied to saxophone mouthpieces , BRANCHER ®-FRANCE is now presenting a new , exclusively professional , line of saxophones , with no concessions made .
Every saxophone includes all of the following innovations, worked on
to the finest details :
- the Instruments are made using the finest brass which has a greater thickness . ( A special alto sax model is made of 85% copper)
- the Tube and Bell are formed and soldered in the great handcrafted tradition .
- The Keys are designed to be " hand friendly "and to give greater precision . >the Bell is larger for the Alto and Tenor .
- 2 new Neck pieces are included with every instrument, offering improved acoustic performance by adjustments with extremely finely manufactured rings ( registered models ). Each neck offers a different musical orientation with the higher harmonics, the power and warmth of the sound, and the ease of articulation.
- the Pads are of the best available quality (Chanu-France), facilitating a perfect air-tight adjustment.
- The Pads are equipped with brand new, re-usable, brass Resonators with screws. They are manufactured in one piece with a cymbal form ("MaxCym" TM) and augment the resonance of the sound by 25% with the pads closed, and the overall power and projection of the sound with the keys open.
Click to see all references
The Saxophone BRANCHER ® France MODELS :
• Straight Soprano
• Curved Soprano
• Alto made of 85% copper
are available in six
Unpolished brass, with keys polished
Sanded lacquer "aged" look
Black lacquer body with silver or gold plated keys
Step up to a better sound, play a step ahead, let yourself be seduced by a new
BRANCHER ® -FRANCE saxophone !